Get In Touch

Find out what we can do to help you with your finances. Get in touch with us today!

Contact us

Contents Insurance

Cover For Your Belongings

What is Contents Insurance for? 

It covers the loss of or damage to the contents of your home. 

There are different levels of cover, chosen based on your individual needs. We have access to a wide array of policies from various insurance companies. 

Keeping costs down 

If you have had insurance and have not claimed on the policy then you might qualify for a no claims discount. You can also get reduced rates if you combine contents and buildings insurance. 

If you select a voluntary excess this may also get you a better price. 

Extra cover options 

For added peace of mind you can extend your cover, for an added premium, to include the following.  

  • Accidental damage. This covers accidents such as spilling red wine on your carpet or breaking an ornament. 
  • Personal possessions in and away from the home. This covers your belongings anywhere in the UK as well as for up to 60 days each insurance year anywhere in the world. 
  • Family legal protection can cover the costs of  certain legal proceedings in the UK.  

More Information  

This is only a summary of cover. As with any insurance policy, conditions and exclusions may apply.